Sunday, October 3, 2010

Killzone 2 Flip Book Retrospective

Here's my Dragonfly Flipz Book Killzone 2 Game Flipz book Retrospective. (All unreleased and Concept Demos, not for sale) Really, it's just a chance to make HD version for better viewing.) I shoot this as a way to give a better sense of how you would read a Dragonfly Flipz book. I kept the repeating soundtrack, which is from a later Killzone 2 trailer, simple for that reason. I think of my Dragonfly Flipz Mini-Books as a new graphic novel, comic book, and story book format. I plan to develop them for movie tie-in books (like for Transformer, Batman, etc), and education title (like a Space Shuttle launch, or Mars Landing). My thanks to all the people who have watched my video. Enjoy.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-KDVXHXgU&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment